Sunday, November 6, 2016

Madeline Grace: Nineteen Months

Happy Halloween, little Minnie Mouse!  You were so thrilled to dress up as Minnie, and to see your sister as Daisy.  In fact, I think you thought the whole Halloween thing was pretty awesome.  We went Trick-or-Treating (first time for either of you!) on the Miracle Mile, and even though I kept you in the stroller and collected minimal candy for you, you got your first glorious taste of a lollipop from Lilly's ballet teachers, and oh my goodness were you enthralled.  I mean, I guess I'm glad you tried something new?  I would have preferred a vegetable, but whatever.  You were thrilled to have your own bag to carry around, too, and I think it's safe to say that you enjoy accessories just as much as Lilly does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...