Monday, February 1, 2016

Madeline Grace: Forty-Three Weeks

Finally a quiet week!  After all of the chaos of the last few weeks, it has been nice to just get back into our routine.  We are all nursing colds, and I think your top right tooth is working its way through, so we've just laid low.  Unfortunately, sleep has been pretty terrible as a result.  On top of whatever else is going on, I think you (and definitely we) are ready for you to sleep in your own crib all night.  You don't settle with me anymore, which has meant a lot of time in the rocking chair settling you down back into your crib.  We've got a few things I am looking forward to trying, including a new swaddle-up sleep sack, which I realize is completely backwards because you are WAY too old to be swaddled, but if it helps the transition, I am all for it.  Right now, we have that darn bouncy chair in the crib so you can get used to the environment, but I also found a wedge for your mattress to give it a bit of an angle in hopes that it might help any gas issues as well.  So we'll see.  In the meantime, Mommy is very tired...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...