Monday, February 15, 2016

Madeline Grace: Forty-Five Weeks

I don't have much to say this week, except that we are all sleeping and it is absolutely delightful.  You are in better spirits, your daddy and I are certainly in better spirits, the sun is shining, birds are tweeting...you get the idea.  But really, praise the LORD because we all needed this.  I honestly can't believe how successful "sleep training" was, and I wonder how much sooner we could have done this and saved some major aggravation.  I mean, you are still being fed right before we go to bed, and usually once around 3:00, so we aren't on a full night, but it is night and day (haha, get it?) from where we were!  Regardless, it is a lovely, lovely, milestone and I couldn't be happier.  And now I am off to continue catching up on sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...