Monday, January 25, 2016

Madeline Grace: Forty-Two Weeks

You may not remember it, but you have survived your first official Alpha Phi Formal Recruitment!  It was a whirlwind of a week and weekend, especially after we got back from our trip, and you spent a lot of time at the house with me and all of the girls.  On Friday night, I was at my wit's end because you were not interested in sleeping (and I can't really blame you because it was quite exciting), but it was also waaaaaaaaay past my your bedtime, so you were sort of a mess.  It made it hard to do what I needed to, but we got through.  Saturday and Sunday were so much better because I handed you off to some of the girls who were super eager to get their hands on you, and it was a complete win-win-win!  They loved playing with a baby, you loved the attention, and I got to do what I needed to!  AND your daddy didn't have to attempt to force-feed you a bottle.  Definitely winning, but we were definitely exhausted at the end.  Congratulations, little legacy, for making it through!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...