Monday, November 2, 2015

Madeline Grace: Thirty Weeks

Happy Halloween, little flamingo!  I had so much fun dressing you and your sister up and making your costumes, and your photo shoot turned out so stinking cute I can't handle it.  We went to a Halloween party at your friend Isabella's house and the costume carnival at church, and I think you enjoyed taking it all in--mostly you just stared.  It was definitely a little overstimulating for all of us!  Luckily, though, Daylight Saving's Time didn't throw you for too much of a loop, although I would love it if you would sleep on your own just a bit more.  I can't blame you too much, though, you have had a runny nose that just won't quit.  I don't think you're really sick, but some combination of teething/allergies/the weather dropping about 20 degrees overnight has you a little off.  Hoping it clears up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...