Monday, September 14, 2015

Madeline Grace: Twenty-Three Weeks

Oh, little miss.  You so badly want to be on the go!  And to eat everything.  You are desperate for my food, so I think we may start solids pretty soon.  You are trying your best to roll yourself right out of your bouncy chair, so I'm not really sure where to put you, since you can't sit up yet.  Mostly you just prefer that I not put you down at all, and I'm on to your game!  Your favorite thing of all right now, though, is your sister.  The two of you giggle together and it is just the cutest!  You will contort your whole body around just to see what she is doing, and you love to grab her hair.  Luckily, for now, that makes her giggle, which makes you giggle.  She loves to tackle you in return, and you're getting big enough now that it's mostly ok.  I think you are going to continue to do everything in your power to catch up to her as soon as you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...