Monday, July 20, 2015

Madeline Grace: Fifteen Weeks

Oh, girl, we are in it this week. Your sister came down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease, which is a super common virus with a fever and a rash. No big deal, except that she got sick the morning we picked up the U-Haul. So instead of taking her with us to a baby shower, I left her home with Daddy and Papa. And then. Poor sissy had what is called a febrile seizure and had to ride in an ambulance to the ER. You and I rushed back as quickly as we could, and you were such a trooper during our whole time at the ER, and taking care of her all night. It was the scariest day and night of my life. Thankfully your Papa and Mimi were here, and they spent lots of time holding you, especially since I got sick the next day. I'm just praying that all of the antibodies or whatever in breast milk keep you from coming down with it too, although I spent so much time holding you on the couch while the guys moved everything we own, I won't be surprised if you catch it. Just please no seizures like sissy, ok?
Today we finished moving the rest of our stuff, and we officials said goodbye to our old house. With everything going on, I could barely process that we don't live there anymore. I'm so excited for you to grow up in this house, though!
I'm so sorry that I didn't get to do your regular photo shoot this week, but luckily I had this one from Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...