Monday, May 18, 2015

Madeline Grace: Six Weeks

My, how time is flying! Your daddy and I were just talking about how big you seem to us for your age.  We have to keep reminding ourselves that you're still so brand new! You are starting to really look like a real baby instead of a newborn, with your eyelashes coming in and your cheeks clubbing up.  You spend a lot of time giving us this skeptical look, but you are starting to sort of smile, or at least look less judgmental, when you recognize us. You're pretty cute when your eyebrows aren't furrowed! I just have to mention that sleep has been fantastic this week. Completely letting go of our sleep expectations has been the best thing we've done so far! You sleep in bed with me every night, but it means I'm not getting up multiple times to feed you and try to coax you back to sleep on your own crib, and I am so much happier for it. I think you are past having your days and nights confused, too, because you are staying awake much more during the days, and having many less midnight parties :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...