Friday, July 4, 2014

Lilly Anne: 52 Weeks

Woo-hoo!  I can't believe we made it through all 52 of these posts!  You have been so much back to your normal self now that those teeth have broken all the way through, and I have to say I am so glad about it.  I had almost forgotten how happily you can play independently, and I guess your teeth have been bothering you longer than I thought!



Anyway, I obviously can't believe that it has been a whole year.  You are truly turning into a little girl, not just a baby.  You are so playful and love to be chased, play peek-a-boo, or just be goofy in general.  When you aren't teething, you enjoy playing independently by yourself, just checking out all of your toys, especially figuring out the stacking cups, a puzzle, music, or your books.  Even as you start to develop your toddler tantrum skills, you are such a joy to have around as my little buddy!  I put together a little infographic of all of your current stats because I know all too soon we will be forgetting this stage.

We love you, Lilly Anne!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...