Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lilly Anne: 51 Weeks

Well it was a rough week, but you finally have those two front teeth! It has been so sad to watch them cutting their way through, so I hope the pain eases up soon and you get back to your normal self! Lots of clinging, not much appetite, and some iffy sleep, but through it all you managed to have a good time with your babysitter Katie all week while I coached cheer camp! I don't think she minded holding you so much, but I know her arms got tired :) All of the cheerleaders loved seeing you, and I had so much fun  coaching them. I am exhausted, though, and we'll be ready to get back to our routine after tomorrow.
I can't believe we are going into your last week of your first year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...