Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lilly Anne: 38 Weeks

Girl, you are on the move!  You love crawling EVERYWHERE!  I love hearing your little hands slap the floor up and down the dining room--I always know where you are that way!  You are much quieter on the carpet, though, and love to try to sneak up on the cats.  You are so fast, and sometimes you even sneak up on me!  I'll be sitting on the couch watching you play, look down for a minute, and all of a sudden there is a little face peering up at me and hands trying to pull up on my leg.  It cracks me up every time!  I am so not looking forward to you pulling up on everything, though, and especially the part where you test it and fall a lot!  I think it is safe to say that right now, your favorite food is cherry or grape tomatoes.  I die every time you reach for one, because I don't think I ate a tomato until I was 25, at least not by choice!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...