Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lilly Anne: 35 Weeks

Well, you finally made forward progress crawling!!  Not much, but there was definite knee and hand movement that got you close enough to lunge out at the cat.  I'm sure this will be a nice change of pace for you from the constant backward sliding you were doing every time you tried to move.  I kept finding you stuck under a chair or the pack and play.  LOL.  Very exciting, but also, not so much!  I don't think anyone is ever really ready for their child to become mobile!  Lots of chatter again this week, and you're focusing on the g- sounds, and some d- sounds.  I've definitely heard mama and dada, but you have no idea what those words relate to.  You clap back when someone else claps, which was particularly adorable at the Upward and Pacific basketball games you went to with your Great Grandma Mimi and your Papa.  You love to wave, and I think you almost understand that it has to do with "Hi" or "Bye-bye."  I would love to teach you a few basic signs, like "milk," "more," and "all done."  It would be so nice to know what goes on in that little head of yours!  I'm also pretty positive your bottom teeth are going to break through any day now, even though I've been saying it for a while.  The level of drool keeps increasing by the day; it's like having a St. Bernard in the house.  I think I can see the little white bumps about to break through, so hopefully it really will happen soon.  We've tried teething tablets a couple of times when you seem to be in pain, but otherwise it hasn't been too awful, thank goodness!
And, just for kicks, I thought I'd through in this George Costanza pose that would make your Papa so proud for your early advanced knowledge of Seinfeld!  Getting pictures of you on the chair is getting so difficult, because you want to go everywhere!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...