Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lilly Anne: 32 Weeks

Happy early Valentine's Day, sweet girl!  We are on our own again this weekend, since your daddy is going to a Pike conference down in southern California.  Be good, ok? :)  This week has been all about TALKING.  So many new noises--today you started clucking.  You are making a lot of g-, b-, and m- consonant sounds, although I have no idea what any of it means.  I am thinking about trying to teach you some baby sign language, because you are definitely starting to communicate more non-verbally, and I'd like to give it some direction.  For example, when you are hungry, you pretty much just bury your face in my chest and maul me until I nurse you.  Cute, but not so much in public :)  You have also started clapping and waving--not necessarily at anyone or anything, but the motion is definitely there!  Still no crawling or pulling up, but you're becoming much more mobile with your rolling around.  Your favorite thing to put in your mouth is carpet fuzz.  We had one final doctor's visit today, because you woke up with a rash all over your body, but it was just a reaction to the antibiotics from your ear infection.  I thought that was probably it, but I'm glad we got it confirmed.  The good news is we can stop giving you that nasty pink medicine! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...