Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Ooh, you guys, it's been a little while on this one too.  I just put away laundry from last week, and there was literally not one real shirt in the pile--all sweatshirts or running jackets.  Oops.  Anyway, these pictures have been chilling on the computer forEVER, so here you go.  Oh, and sorry about the wonky white balance--I'm working on it...

green shirt: Old Navy. sweater: New York & Co. belt: LOFT. jeans: American Eagle. boots: Jessica Simpson

necklace: Banana Republic

sweater: LOFT. tunic: KCM Boutique. leggings: who knows, they were cheap. boots: Frye

top: LOFT. jeans: American Eagle. wedges: Report from TJ Maxx or some such nonsense. scarf: my Stella & Dot. bracelet: my Stella & Dot.

blazer: Target

sweater: Banana Republic. belt: LOFT. jeans: American Eagle. shoes: BCBGirls. bracelet: my Stella & Dot.

You can obviously tell how varied the weather has been (ok, give me a break, it was in the 40s here for a while, and that's cold!), but I am ready for some spring looks!  Working on my spring favorites...seems like I am jumping the gun a little bit, but after Christmas, what's the point of winter?!  I blame the new Stella & Dot spring collection.  I can't WAIT to share it with you--so much color, and you know that's my love language.  So Spring Fashion Week is coming soon on the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...