Friday, December 13, 2013

Lilly Anne's Month 5 Favorites

Clockwise from top left:

Pottery Barn Kids Comfort Grand Swivel Rocker: I think you know about my love for this chair by now, but it deserves its place as a favorite this month since someone has been waking up excessively each night and I'm logging a lot of hours rocking her back to sleep.  Best investment ever.  In fact, I could just end the list right here.

Lasko 5307 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater, 16-Inch: Um, it got cold.  Like, record-breaking cold here in Stockton.  To avoid breaking the bank, we keep our house around 65--which is fine for us under our blankets, but even in her fleece pjs and sleepsack, I didn't feel comfortable with the temperature in Lilly Anne's room, so Tommy did extensive research, and we found this space heater.  It is cool to the touch, and reads the temperature so we can set it where we want it and then it will turn off and on accordingly.  Let's be real, it has been a lifesaver for me getting out of my own bed in the middle of the night to nurse!  My chair would certainly not be a chair if I was still freezing my butt off.

Summer Infant Bentwood High Chair: We haven't officially started solids yet, but we put Lilly Anne in her high chair to eat dinner with us a few times, and she loves it.  Ok, she loves chewing on the straps, but whatever, she's happy to sit somewhere for an extended period of time!  We picked it for its looks adjustable features (it reclines, there is an infant insert, and I think it moves up and down).  Plus, it's not hideous in our dining room!

BumGenius Freetime One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap: I really should write up a post on how well cloth diapering is going!  We seriously love it so much, and it's not gross or extra work other than a few loads of laundry.  We have three different kinds, but as she's gotten older, these have been the best for nighttime, with extra inserts stuffed in.  I think you're supposed to use inserts in the pocket diapers instead of these, but that's what's working for us!

Where Is Baby's Belly Button? A Lift-the-Flap Book: Lilly Anne is starting to really enjoy trying to shove books in her mouth reading, and this is such a fun, simple flip book.  I would love to get more of these lift-the-flap books.  We also have Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book, and I would love to get Toes, Ears, & Nose! A Lift-the-Flap Book.

Just One You Leg Warmers: These are just the cutest.  We got a pair that are grey polka dots, and I think she wore these at least three times a week this month, until it got so cold I just left her in her fleece pjs all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...