Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lilly Anne: 19 Weeks

I swear you are turning into a big girl overnight! This week I could really tell that you were starting to get bored with only laying around on your playmat, so even though we were planning on waiting until Christmas, we got you a jumper/activity center thing. So far you love it! You get this really intense look of concentration on your face when you're trying to figure those new toys out. I think we are going to have to be careful how much time you spend in it though, because you got yourself way over-tired and suddenly refused to nap for about three days, screaming every time we tried to put you down. I think you slept for an hour total on Monday. I thought I was going to die. Luckily you were back to normal by the end of the week. With some sleep, you've been able to put some serious work in on trying to roll over. You can do it, but it's super awkward and you have to work very hard! I can tell you'll be there pretty soon though! You so badly want to crawl and roll and explore everything! Definitely not a little blob anymore! Oh, and that grin? It's because you discovered that the flower on your shirt was Velcro and could be ripped off and put into your mouth, along with everything else!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...