Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

sweatshirt: J Crew Factory. shorts/belt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Yeah, I have a thing for this sweatshirt...now if only it would cool down and I could stop showing off my awful pale legs in shorts!  Speaking of pale legs...

dress: Gap. necklace: my Stella & Dot. belt: LOFT. shoes: BCBGirls. watch: Betsey Johnson. pale legs courtesy of summer pregnancy

I could wear a striped tee every day, so I love the details on this shirt, like the shoulders and zipper in back that make it interesting!





necklace: my Stella & Dot. shirt: LOFT. belt: LOFT


I was trying to figure out a way to wear these awesome mustard cords I got from Banana Republic on major clearance earlier this summer, and since I had just worn that striped shirt, I was inspired to wear it with hot pink for a trunk show I threw on Saturday.  I threw in a blazer just in case, but it certainly did not cool down enough to wear it!  Test prep season is done for a while, so these trunk shows are pretty much the only reason I have to get dressed.  Expect to see lots of yoga pants pictures next week!


blazer: Target. shirt: LOFT. cords: Banana Republic. boots: Jessica Simpson


1 comment:

  1. Love that sweatshirt! And all the color in your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...