Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Please don't judge my mess :)
shirt: Old Navy. necklace: my Stella & Dot
sweatshirt: J Crew Factory. watch: Betsey Johnson
yeah, I wore leggings as pants...#sorryI'mnotsorry. leggings: Forever 21. boots: Jessica Simpson
sweater: J Crew Factory. shirt: Gap. jeans: American Eagle. booties: Nordstrom Rack. necklace: gift
t-shirt: Banana Republic. skirt: LOFT. belt: Target. scarf: my Stella & Dot. bracelets: my Stella & Dot.
sweater: J Crew Factory. skirt: LOFT. shoes: BCBGirls
necklace: my Stella & Dot. bracelets: my Stella & Dot here and here
sweater: J Crew Factory. tank: Old Navy. scarf: Target. pants: LOFT. shoes: Nordstrom
dress: Lilly Pulitzer. shoes: Target. watch: Betsey Johnson. bracelets: my Stella & Dot here and here. necklace: my Stella & Dot
shirt: LOFT. jeans: Target. boots: Nordstrom
necklace: my Stella & Dot
sweater: LOFT
shirt: New York & Co. jeans: American Eagle. shoes: Tommy Hilfiger on Zulily
 Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

pleated poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...