Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lilly Anne: 14 Weeks

So apparently this week was so rough that it took me until Monday to get this post up!  Let me just say that growth spurts are terrible.  You hit your 3-month growth spurt pretty much right on the day, and it was a week of non-stop eating and very little sleep at night.  I think one night we got up 4 times before midnight, but I might have imagined that.  Reality was very fuzzy for a few days.  Luckily, you seemed to pull out of it near the end of this week, and we should be back to normal for this coming week.  I don't have too many other exciting updates for the week--you pretty much just ate or wanted to be held and bounced all day and all night, but you definitely look bigger at the end of it!  I can't wait to get you measured in a few weeks when you have your next doctor appointment.  Oh, and I obviously had to put you into your cute Alpha Phi tutu (which is apparently delicious) one more time before you can't fit anymore since Thursday was Founder's Day!  We are definitely starting to retire some of your 0-3 month outfits, especially pajamas, and we'll have to get out some of the 3-6 month outfits soon.  It's a good thing you're so cute during sleep-deprived weeks like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...