Friday, October 4, 2013

Lilly Anne: 13 Weeks

My favorite part of this week by far has been the new noises you have started making!  Coos, cackles, shrieks, squeals, squeaks, and more!  You loooooooooove to talk.  Your hand-eye coordination is getting even better, too--you can hit that monkey over and over and over, and you pretty much grab anything near you.  I have to confess a major mommy fail this week...you rolled right off the couch!  Our days of running out of the room to grab something quickly are clearly over.  Luckily, you were just fine and I think it was more traumatic for me than for you.  In other news, I tried to put a fun fall clip in your hair for your picture this week, and it looks pretty goofy.  I think you hair is either falling out a bit on the sides or just rubbing off from friction, because you are getting some short, fuzzy patches that make your cowlick in the back look even more ridiculous!  Also, those jeans are clearly way to short for you, but I have to have something to embarrass you with in 13 years :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...