Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Wish List: Target

If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I've been pinning fall clothes a little obsessively.  I decided to kick off my own fall fashion week with a few of my favorites from my most-shopped stores.  First up...
You guys. Target is killing it for fall. I just bought this black blazer and am dying to get it in houndstooth or polka dots. Or plaid.
1. 2, 3 and 4
I have to stop buying t-shirts. I'm crushing on this baseball tee, and these plain long-sleeve updates for this fall. And for only $10? It's so hard to save up for some of the bigger pieces I want this fall with these cheap temptations around every corner.
1. 2. 3. 4
And dresses? So many darling options. I never try clothes on at Target, usually because I have a baby strapped to my chest, but most juniors dresses I get are too short, so I'd have to try these on or be prepared to return them. These might be worth it, though. Not like it'd be inconvenient to go return them since I go at least once (ok twice) a week.
1. 2. 3. 4
A few other items on my list for fall are army green pants and leopard flats, and these look like good options.  And tights. Lots of tights. I've been watching Gossip Girl again during those hours of feeding, and I'm having a major Blair Waldorf moment. This year I'll probably stick with tights instead of headbands, though. 
1. 2. 3. 4
So many awesome options, and all under $50, even that blazer, which is a major steal! Want to see more of what I'm loving for fall fashion?  Check out my Fall Fashion board on Pinterest.

This post is not sponsored in any way. Target has no idea who I am. Although, if they'd like to send a few of these items my way, I won't complain! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...