Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Wish List: Stella & Dot

This is probably the most exciting list since I actually just got all of these pieces! I just launched as a Stella & Dot independent stylist (check out my website here), and my first box of samples got here this week. :)  I thought it would be fun if I actually styled a few of my favorite pieces...which is why this post didn't go up yesterday Sunday like I had planned!

First up, my absolute favorite, the Sutton necklace.  It was totally outside of my comfort zone, but it looked interesting, so I ordered it, and now I am OBSESSED.  First of all, there are five ways to wear it (watch the video here). I love the juxtaposition of the bling with a cozy texture like this flannel shirt.  Add in another texture of a tweed skirt, and this outfit is so crazy interesting.
Next up is the Union Square scarf.  This scarf is so big and luxurious; it will be a great layering piece this winter.  Am I the only one who is crazy for butterflies right now?  They make me feel like I'm 13, but whatever.  There's even a nifty video showing 10 different ways to wear the scarf...and I have to admit, I can only do about 3 of them!
I am crazy about mustard this fall, and we've already established that I have a navy-blue-and-white-stripes problem, so I love the combination of the Sanibel pendant with this mustard shirt and jeans, which is a great way to transition the stripes of the How Does She Do It satchel to fall.  How's that for a long but not run-on sentence?  One thing I am learning about Stella & Dot is that so many of their pieces can be worn in multiple ways.  The pendant has the perfect length chain to wrap once or wear long, AND the stone can be flipped to a different color, and the bag can expand from a satchel to a large tote.
Linking up with Style Sessions again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...