Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall Wish List: LOFT

I made the mistake (for my budget, not for me!) of going into LOFT today after my Baby Boot Camp class (not my fault, it meets right in front of the store!) and looking at their pre-fall line in person. Ohmygosh there were so many beautiful pieces I wanted! First of all, all accessories were 40% off, and there were so many beautiful sparkles, I had to pick a couple of things. Is it just me or is jewelry so much prettier in person? I wanted every single thing I saw at the store, but online it's all just "meh." I also found this leopard belt, and since I've been looking for some leopard accessories, I had to get it. I found this pencil skirt for $20, since the sale items were also 40% off! I am loving this color for fall, and the fit is perfect! I don't actually own many skirts, and I hate buying any kind of work-appropriate bottoms (but I could buy jeans for days!) because they always feel so not me. I think the color and texture of this skirt feel really modern and stylish. I wish it came in other colors!
1.2.3.4

Unfortunately, I wanted about thirty more things, but I know Tommy wouldn't allow it :) Plus, I know they have sales so often that I hate to buy anything full price, so here is what I have on my wish list that I will definitely go back to scoop up as soon as I get the next sale email!
1.2.3.4
This leopard top is so cute on, but I don't want to overkill on the leopard. We're going for classy, not cougar. The next top is so dainty and flowy and pretty, it reminds me of two others I've had on my Fall Fashion Pinterest board for a while. I have probably pinned a million layered oversize sweater looks, and this vest is perfect to add to all those striped tees I can't avoid. Speaking of stripes, I LOVE this sweater and the color combos for fall! And it looks great under the sweater vest :)

Oh yeah, totally not sponsored by LOFT...unless they want to...

Linking up with Style Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...