Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Wish List: Lilly Pulitzer and Kate Spade

So this is totally a dream list, waaaaaaay over budget, but I love to keep my eyes on the end-of-season sales to see if any of my wish list pops up.

I love Lilly, but sometimes it can feel a little dated out here in California, where not everyone has embraced the joy of a good monogram and a shift dress. I think this fall collection feels current and on-trend, and more adaptable to west-coast style. The shades of blue in this fall collection are not the traditional Lilly look, but I love their richness and depth. And how fun are all of the butterflies?  love the whimsy they add to traditional silhouettes.
1.2.3.4

Me. ow. I have NEVER been a leopard print fan. Until this season. I love the version of the print Kate Spade has--it's so clean and graphic. These flats are way better than the Target version.  But more importantly, I think I have to get these cat flats. Has anyone else noticed the cat trend going strong right now? I have a whole Pinterest board devoted to my love of cat-printed clothing items. Stop judging. Not to mention the adorable apple print everywhere--as a teacher, gotta love it!

1.2.3.4
Want to see more of what I'm loving for fall fashion?  Check out my Fall Fashion board on Pinterest.

Again, not sponsored in any way!

Just for today...linking up with Blogtember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...