Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Wish List: Forever 21 and H&M

These are definitely the stores I go to for super trendy pieces...ok, not suuuuper trendy, but anything I think might not stick around more than a season or two.  Definitely not the place to get wardrobe basics since you get what you pay for, but I love picking a few pieces each season that are just outside my comfort zone, and I love how cheap the accessories are!  I am SO excited that H&M is finally available online, but totally bummed that neither maternity line was available online while I was actually pregnant--they would have been great options!

Like I said, I hope peplums stick around for at least one season...I bought this black top and LOVE it so far--so flattering and cute!  The makeup case is just too cute; I'm a sucker for stripes, and this reminds me of our wedding!  My friend Leslie and I (hi, Leslie, you're famous now!) were just talking about Clueless plaids from the nineties and whether they are coming back.  I loooooooove these bows and I think they totally prove me right :)  And the leggings...don't judge me (Tommy), but I really want a pair of crazy, bright, Fair-Isle style printed leggings to wear with a couple of sweatshirt dresses I bought last year when I was pregnant.  I think they would be the cutest thing to add a little interest to the outfit!

1.2.3.4

I'm still crushing on super wintry items like this poncho sweater and vest, and I don't think either of these is too far out of my trend comfort zone.  These pleather pants, on the other hand, are.  Although maybe not that far...I believe I had a pair in 9th grade. #thatsembarassing but we thought we were pretty cool, right Lindy? ;)  These tights are a great fun texture to add interest (in a less crazy way than those leggings) to some of my favorite fall skirts and dresses.
1.2.3.4
For more of my fall favorites, check out my Fall Fashion Pinterest board. Linking up with What I'm loving Fridays with Simply Lulu Style.

Definitely not sponsored, just like to show off my favs!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some wonderful picks! Thank you so much for linking up with What I'm Loving Fridays! Hope to see you back this week. Have a great weekend!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com
    *What I'm Loving Fridays Link Up*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...