Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lilly Anne: 6 Weeks

Oh, my goodness. This has been quite the week! I think you have been working through your 6 week growth spurt, and it was not very fun for you. You had a few days of fussiness, and a couple of days where you slept nonstop, but you never wanted to be put down. We made the mistake of trying your crib at night for the first time in the midst of this craziness, and it went ok for one stretch at night, but it was a meltdown after that. You just looked so sad all the time, so I am so glad you are feeling better and have been back to your happy, alert self. Growing is hard work!

On Sunday, you were dedicated at church and our daddy and I promised to teach you all about Jesus and show you how to love Him. I can't wait to read the letter from Pastor Brad in ten years telling you all about it. We have a wonderful community at our church who already love you and are going to teach you so much!

This week, your Auntie Lindy, Gma Karen, and cousin Ada came to visit! Ada has so much energy, and it's a little terrifying but a lot fun to see what you might be like in a year. The last time I saw her she was just about your age, on the 4th of July. That's always been our favorite holiday, but now it's your birthday too!



PS Sorry for the terrible photos...the battery died on my DSLR and I have no idea how to recharge it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...