Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lilly Anne: 1 Week

Happy one week, baby girl! You are such a cuddler and want to be held all. the. time.  You pretty much only cry when you are hungry (also all the time), but you are a great eater.  You are starting to get so alert and you love to look at the world with those big beautiful eyes.  We are having so much fun Instagramming every single face you make because you are so darn cute!  Everyone is so impressed with how perfectly round your head is and how much hair you have, not to mention your giant baby feet.  I still can't believe you fit inside of me.  I know you'll just keep getting cuter (until you are 13 or so), but I don't want you to change one bit!


I'm trying to decide which style I like better for Lilly Anne's weekly pictures, in the crib or on her chair.  Which do you like better? (Try not to base it on the fact that she is screaming in both chair pictures...) I think she's perfect either way! 

3 comments:

  1. I think the chair will be better, because once she hits like 46 weeks - theres no way she'll wait for you in the crib ;)
    xoxo congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! Congrats. I like the crib photos, but I think either would work & it will be cute to see her sitting up in the chair once she gets around to it.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crib gives better perspective on growth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...