Wednesday, May 29, 2013

36 Weeks



how far along: 36 weeks

size of baby: A honeydew or crenshaw(?) melon.

development: Pretty much everything except her lungs are good to go.

weight gain: 27 pounds still somehow, despite the baby shower sweets this weekend

symptoms: Exhaustion! The end of school, baby shower, and hosting family wore me out and naps have been my friend this week.

exercise: Finally starting to walk again in the mornings as I try to recover my energy.

maternity clothes: Well, our dryer broke this weekend so laundry has been a bust, leaving me with limited choices...aka Tommy's sweatpants.

baby gear: So. much. stuff.  Ohhhhhh man.  Her closet is not that big! 

cravings/aversions: I ate a TON of sweets over the weekend with the shower and leftover cupcakes/cookies, so I am feeling the need for a sugar detox.

movement: Still plenty.

sleep: I finally was able to sleep in from being so exhausted, but that disappeared the next day and I had to switch to napping.

gender: Girl

looking forward to: Her arrival!  She could really be here anytime :)

what I miss: NOT SCHOOL.

worries: Seriously with the stuff...where is it going to go?

milestones: We hit the one month to go mark!

best moment this week:  A fantastic shower that I'll write up soon.


Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...