Wednesday, May 8, 2013

33 Weeks

how far along: 33 weeks

size of baby: A durian.  Seriously, Bump?  Babycenter says a pineapple, but I swear that was the fruit from a few weeks ago.  I can't keep it straight anymore.  17 to 18 inches and 4-5 pounds.

development: Her skeleton is hardening, and her skin is getting less wrinkly as she fattens up.

weight gain: Shoot, writing this late I don't remember.  I think it was 24 or 25 this week.

symptoms: Heartburn at night sometimes, although sleeping in my propped up pillow fort helps.

exercise: Umm...

maternity clothes: Still finding a few tops I can wear that are non-maternity, but I finally can't stretch out and button my last pair of regular jeans :(

baby gear: I don't think so...

cravings/aversions: Nothing

movement: It's like a circus in there.

sleep: My pillow fort is rapidly expanding, which helps some, but still not great.  I pretty much wake up when the sun comes up now (who am I??)

gender: Girl

looking forward to: We planned a little babymoon for Tommy's birthday weekend, and I'm looking forward to getting away from this heat.

what I miss: Sleeping comfortably.

worries: How I'm going to make it through another month of getting fatter!!

milestones: None.

best moment this week: We went to see Legally Blonde the Musical at Santa Rosa Junior College with my dad Saturday night.  Definitely not as good as seeing the premiere in San Francisco with the original cast (no show will ever live up to that), but the junior college did a fantastic job and it was fun to see it again!

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...