Wednesday, April 24, 2013

31 Weeks

how far along: 31 weeks

size of baby: She's the size of a pineapple this week--but I hope a lot less prickly!

development: She has all five senses pretty fully developed now

weight gain: Forgot to weigh myself this week...but at least I got a picture in, right?

symptoms: Pregnancy brain for sure!  Good thing school is almost out.  OH!  And nesting. Friday night I stayed home from Tommy's softball game to clean out all of the cabinets in our kitchen.  It took me two hours, and my feet were MASSIVE, but they're all dusted and cleaned.  Yay?

exercise: A couple of good long walks, and ballet Monday night.  I've been doing some extra stretches to help my hips after the walks, and that is helping me be less sore.

maternity clothes: I got a super cute black maxi dress at Target that I'm going to wear for my birthday date with Tommy this weekend, and will hopefully be wearable after baby too!

baby gear: Um, Tommy let me come along to Costco so I bought a Pack-N-Play.  Oops!!

cravings/aversions: Junk food, but I think that's because we've been eating really healthy overall, and cooking at home almost every night, so my body is having crap withdrawals.

movement: My stomach looks like she is doing the worm sometimes!

sleep: Waking up earlier than I would like some mornings with the sunlight, and it has been so hot at night that I'm not sleeping quite as soundly.  I'm not ready to turn the AC on all the time!!!

gender: Girl

looking forward to: 4 1/2 more weeks of school!

what I miss: Running.  I am definitely past being comfortable jogging, although maybe if I could find some kind of belly girdle to hold her up, it would be better.  I am just feeling so out of shape and I'm ready to be able to put some effort into losing weight and toning up.

worries: Nothing this week--thank goodness I bought those diapers last week!

milestones: None.

best moment this week: My dance teacher gave me this ball to sit on to help realign my hips and spine, and it was magical!!  And, now that I have an additional 20 pounds to lug around, apparently my balance is spot on and I'm doing clean double-turns, which I haven't done in a few years!

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...