Wednesday, April 3, 2013

28 Weeks

Tell me why it is so difficult to take a quick picture each week?!  Lame.  Sorry about that.

how far along: 28 weeks

size of baby: Baby G is the size of an eggplant.

development: She can see some light through my uterus (not sure how, there seems to be quite the layer of fat in the way!).

weight gain:19 pounds total, and I think I'm finally slowing down (fingers crossed!!)

symptoms: Luckily my sinus infection cleared up quickly, but I have a nice leftover supply of mucus, so I blow my nose almost as often as I have to pee.

exercise: Once I started feeling better, I was able to get some good walks in again, which has felt great.

maternity clothes: Working on a 2nd trimester outfit round-up.  My intention was to even go outside and model some cute outfits while I force Tommy to take pictures, but that hasn't happened yet.

baby gear: I don't think I've bought anything new lately, but the nursery is looking really good--it's almost done!  I finally got all of my junk out of the closet and hung up her clothes.  Not that I've purchased many so far... ;)

cravings/aversions: Just trying to get in my massive amounts of protein without massive amounts of calories.

movement: She's been crazy active.  Since I've been home this week, I've been drinking some iced coffee, so I hope the caffeine isn't too related.

sleep: Good :)

gender: Girl

looking forward to: Our chapter of Alpha Phi is having a 15-year reunion this weekend, so it'll be fun to see some of my besties, although it will be less fun to not be able to have a drink!!

what I miss: Nothing.

worries: ?

milestones: None.

best moment this week: I heart Spring Break.

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...