Wednesday, March 27, 2013

27 Weeks

how far along: 27 weeks

size of baby: Baby G is the size of a head of cauliflower.

development: She's breathing in the amniotic fluid, and is starting to have lots of brain activity.

weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself this week, but my stomach is growing so quickly, I'm sure this was another crazy week.  If you look at the picture from 2 weeks ago, I look like I've doubled in size.  Like, I might have to get a new t-shirt soon!!

symptoms: My energy level has definitely still been low, and I started to get a cold/sinus infection on Monday.  Combined with the allergies from Stockton spring, I've been feeling like crap, and I stayed home on Tuesday to try to rest and get better.

exercise:I skipped dance because I was tired and getting sick, so lots of laying around--hoping to feel better soon!

maternity clothes: A couple of tops, but mostly hoodies this week with not feeling good :)

baby gear: My glider is here and it is BEAUTIFUL!  I wasn't sure about the slipcover fabric, because I chose one of the clearance options over one I thought I liked better, but it looks great, and is really soft.  The cats already love it, of course!


cravings/aversions: Nothing.

movement: Still super freaky.  Tommy calls her "Alien" and I swear she must have had a major growth spurt because I can feel her move in multiple places at once that are nowhere near each other.

sleep: The coughing is not helping :(  I've been waking up having coughing fits a couple of times a night.

gender: Girl

looking forward to: Spring Break starts Friday!!!!!!!

what I miss: Not coughing.

worries: ?

milestones: None.

best moment this week: Well, watching all of the hecticness of the first weekend of March Madness was certainly exciting, but I don't know it was altogether positive, so probably getting the glider.

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...