Wednesday, March 13, 2013

25 weeks


how far along: 25 weeks

size of baby: Baby G is the size of a cauliflower (yum?).

development: She's fattening up and growing some hair, and she is developing equilibrium so she can tell up from down!

weight gain: Still at 14 pounds, thanks to running out of jelly beans getting my sugar intake back under control and a couple of good run/walks.

symptoms: Just some round ligament pain if I try to roll over too quickly at night.

exercise: 2 RUNS!! Ok, run/walks, but I just went out Monday for a walk and felt like pushing it. It felt way better than I expected. I didn't go more than a half mile at a time, but my pace felt pretty close to my regular 10:00 mile. Oh, and I totally ditched the leotard for ballet. Long tank-top with spankies and tights was muuuuuuch better.

maternity clothes: I got my new jeans, and I LOVE the white jeans, even if it is before Memorial Day, but it's been in the 70s so I think it's ok. Besides, the collegiates wear them all year, and they're mostly cooler than I am. The Rockstar skinnies from Old Navy are ok; I probably wouldn't keep them regularly, but I got them for $10 and they are way comfier to wear with boots than my regular skinnies and a hair tie. I think I'm going to return the printed jeans, even though they're cute, because I don't know how much use I will really get out of them. I ordered some shirts this time to try. I really wish there were closer options so I could stop shopping online, but other than Motherhood and maybe Kohl's, we've got nothing in town. So far, my preference with pants is definitely the demi-panel that sits lower.  I find that they all fall down more often, and those are easier to keep hitching back up than the full panel folded down.  That may change as I get bigger, but definitely true for now.





baby gear: We painted this cart we found in the garage to use as a library cart--the shelves aren't quite deep enough, so maybe we'll try it with baskets or use it for other storage, but I think it's super cute :)

cravings/aversions: Nothing.

movement: Seriously, I don't know what she's doing in there sometimes.

sleep: I've always been a side sleeper, but lately I keep waking up on my back, so I'm trying to use an extra pillow to prop myself. So far, the pillow just ends up getting shoved over to Tommy's side or off the bed. I blame the cats.

gender: Hope there's no surprises :)

looking forward to: Getting over the organizational hump.

what I miss: Sleep. Stupid Daylight Savings Time

worries: ?

milestones: None.

best moment this week: Realizing I can still run :)

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you're doing well. I highly recommended getting a pregnancy pillow.It's really helped me sleep better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...