Wednesday, March 6, 2013

24 Weeks

how far along: 24 weeks...time is flying!

size of baby: Baby G is the size of an ear of corn.

development:  She's starting to look more like a baby, with pinkish, more opaque skin.

weight gain: Oops.  14 pounds now.  I think my body has been playing catch-up these last few weeks, but I have definitely started to make an effort to curb the candy and make sure my snacks and extra calories are coming from healthier sources.

symptoms: Nothing too bad this week.

exercise: Lots of walking, and ballet, although I think I'm going to have to give up my leotards soon--they are starting to get really short by being stretched over the bump!
 
maternity clothes: I bought 3 new pairs of maternity jeans/pants from GAP, but they haven't been delivered.  I had a long talk with my closet this past weekend and had to figure out what actually still fits.

baby gear:  Nothing new, thank goodness.  We'd have nowhere to put it amidst all of the stuff we are shuffling from room to room and sorting out. #guestroomisstillahotmess

cravings/aversions: Nothing in particular.

movement: Lots!  She's very nocturnal though, so we need to get that sleep schedule in check now!

sleep:  It's getting a little harder to get comfortable at night, so a Snoogle may be in my future.

gender:  Bring on the pink!

looking forward to:  More sunshine and warm weather!  And finishing the nursery someday, although that won't be for a while.  I just want my house back out of transition!

what I miss: Not much, although warm, sunny Fridays definitely make me want a beer!

worries: Is our house ever going to get settled and put away??

milestones: None.

best moment this week: We went out to dinner with some good friends at BJs on Friday night and I finally found the cutest swimsuit ever for our Disneyland trip in September!! Seriously, this has been a quest for several weeks now, but totally worth it!!



Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...