Wednesday, February 20, 2013

22 Weeks

how far along: 22 weeks

size of baby: Baby G is the length of a papaya.

development: Her face is starting to get more defined, and she's starting to develop sleep cycles.  Since she seems most active at night, this doesn't seem to bode well for future sleep habits...

weight gain: Stayed at 9 pounds this week, thank goodness!

symptoms: Getting bigger?

exercise: Lots of walking in the afternoons.
 
maternity clothes: Nothing new, but definitely getting close to needing a bunch

baby gear: Bought a stroller and a carseat with my dad this weekend and had fun putting them together!  We got the UPPAbaby Cruz in the pretty light blue color and the Chicco KeyFit30 infant carseat.  AND I ordered our glider from Pottery Barn with Natalie on Saturday, after her patient waiting while I looked at 70 different colors and textures of neutrals.  My head is still spinning.

cravings/aversions: Still trying to work on the snacking.  The problem is that Easter candy is out now...

movement:The other night, I was lying in bed and I could feel her squirming around in there, so I put my hand on my belly to see if I could feel it on the outside, and it totally caught me by surprise how strong it felt!  I had Tommy try to feel it for a while, but I don't think he felt anything too strong.

sleep: Fine.

gender: Still a girl, I think!

looking forward to:  Umm...not looking forward to going back to school!

what I miss: ?

worries: Where we are going to put all of this baby stuff in our tiny house!

milestones: None.

best moment this week:Shopping this weekend with Natalie and my dad was super fun :) Exhausting, and way more overwhelming than I thought it would be, but fun :)

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...