Wednesday, February 27, 2013

23 Weeks

how far along: 23 weeks

size of baby: Baby G is the length of a grapefruit.

development: Her face is almost fully formed, and she can hear and recognize a lot now.  So glad that her first sounds of my voice are often me yelling at students.  Ew, or the students' voices.  Poor little thing.  I need some belly earmuffs.

weight gain: Uhh another big week...I'm up to 11 pounds now. :(  Dang it Easter candy, go away!

symptoms: Definitely having some pain in the pelvic bone area.  I don't know if she's pressing against a nerve or everything is stretching out, but it's really awkward sometimes.

exercise: Still trying to get regular walks in.
 
maternity clothes: Yeah, shirts are starting to get too short.  I need to do some shopping.

baby gear: I finished registering (for now)!  I still can't decide if I really need half of the things they list on there.  I went to Buy Buy Baby one day over break to check things out in person, and I was really impressed at how much nicer it is than Babies R Us, so I did a registry there.  We are also doing Amazon, mostly for the universal registry tool so I can register for cute clothes and Etsy things :), and we have registries started in a few other places, but I don't think we'll make them public and just use the completion discounts.

cravings/aversions: Ugh, just lots of food.

movement: My new habit is poking my belly when I'm bored to try to wake her up and get her to move around!  I think I freaked the collegiates out doing that at conference.

sleep: Still ok.

gender: If it's not a girl, there are going to be some very awkward outfits to explain.

looking forward to:  We're supposed to get lots of warm and sunny weather this weekend...and Media Month ends on Friday!

what I miss: TV!

worries: After registering, definitely worried about alllllll of this new STUFF!

milestones: None.

best moment this week: Umm...sleeping in on Thursday and Friday?

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...