Wednesday, February 13, 2013

21 Weeks

Sorry...no picture this week!  My photographer and I haven't been home at the same time very much this week between cheer and baseball coaching, conferences, and traveling.

how far along: 21 weeks...this is getting crazy!

size of baby: Baby G is the length of a carrot, or a pomegranate. 

development: Nothing too crazy is developing this week.

weight gain: 9 pounds?!  I think it was closer to 7 last week, but that is still 2 pounds per week in the last couple of weeks, so I need to slow down on indulging in treats, especially Valentine's Day candy.  Now that I have my afternoons back, I can start walking regularly, which should help.

symptoms: I've been getting pretty tired again, but I've also had a hectic schedule recently which could be contributing, and not many chances to sleep in and catch up.

exercise: I keep talking about walking regularly, but haven't quite gotten there yet.  I skipped ballet this week because I was so exhausted from two busy weekends in a row and a marathon crib-skirt sewing project, but it felt so good to clean the house and go to bed by 8:30!!
 
maternity clothes: Still getting away with the rubber band around the jeans button, but maternity jeans are definitely much more comfortable.  Most of my shirts are still long enough, hooray!

baby gear: I went a little crazy buying some adorable clothes, and registering for a ton more, to keep us from going broke!  I also went to JoAnn's and bought a ton of fabric and supplies for the nursery--I started making a crib sheet, crib skirt, Boppy cover, and changing pad cover.  I am also thinking of doing a nursing cover--but does anyone really use those??

cravings/aversions:The food thing has to get back under control.  Do you hear that Baby G?  I can't eat extra cookies just for you anymore.

movement: Yup, and it's a lot easier to feel when I wear my tighter jeans and my belly gets squeezed!

sleep: Not enough.

gender: IT'S A GIRL!!! :)

looking forward to: Sleeping allllllllll of next week.  Ok, and going shopping on Saturday.  But mostly sleeping.

what I miss: Umm...nothing really

worries: Nothing big at the moment, everything is looking good, although it would be nice to start coming up with some names soon...

milestones: Finding out the gender :)

best moment this week: Finishing that dang crib skirt!!!  Pictures to come for sure!

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the girl, she will be one trendy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also gained a lot more weight then I expected this week. I think I've gain 12 pounds total.I need to start working out soon. I wish we still lived closer. I'm happy to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm patiently waiting for your last 2 week updates :) I want to see the crib too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...