Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

So, it's been a while...sorry for the terrible quality iPhone pictures and lack of sourcing...winter makes me lazy...

 I love this Lilly dress, but the sleeves are so baggy, I need to do something with them.

 Look, a bump!!

 I really like this outfit, and I'm obsessed with this belt I got on clearance at Target, so just ignore the smoothie ;)

 So, apparently I looked "pregnant" in this sweater and all my kids started guessing...I think the ruffle just accentuates the belly!!  Probably one of the last times I can get away with wearing my dress pants, which is fine by me!

Meh.  Cold in the mornings still.

 I think this outfit makes me look Amish...#tightsfail


I love how long these Gap t-shirts are!  My attempt to get some color in this dreary winter!

Banana Republic "soccer mom chic" for a day running errands over break.

Apparently I really like this scarf right now.

 I wore this outfit DAAAAAAAAAYS ago to the Nutcracker in Stockton.

 Yay for oversized sweatshirts and leggings!

pleated poppy
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...