Monday, January 7, 2013

Cat Monday!


Boy, it's a good thing these two are finally starting to get along.  They're really going to need to bond when there's a new baby in the house getting all of the attention.

I toyed with the idea of putting them in "Big Sister" shirts, but then I thought, "have you ever successfully put a shirt on a cat and then taken a picture?" and the closest I could find was this:


So, no.

Tommy and I are super excited to welcome Baby G in June 2013 (or maybe July--who knows? we were both late babies).  I've actually been writing a weekly post each week so far that only just got published now that the cat is out of the bag (hahaha), so I feel like I've been blogging much more regularly than it has appeared!  We still have a while to go before we find out gender or anything exciting like that, but you can bet there will be nursery mood boards galore coming soon!

Oh, and please don't worry, the cats still have their own stocking this year and Santa brought them plenty of happy kitty treats, so they haven't been completely forgotten with this new baby business!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...