Wednesday, January 9, 2013

16 weeks

So, apparently i forgot to cancel the Cat Monday baby reveal post now that i outed myself. Oops!

how far along: 16 weeks...really??

size of baby: an avocado...mmm guacamole. Is it the Super Bowl yet?

development: I guess Baby G can start to hear us. Guess I should start watching what I say...

weight gain: 1-2 pounds depending on the day

symptoms: Very few. It's kind of freaking me out--I can't feel any movement yet, I'm not showing yet, but the first trimester nausea has disappeared and I just feel kinda normal

exercise: Oops

maternity clothes: None. It's hard to justify buying anything when all of my regular clothes still fit.

baby gear: Our crib got delivered! Now it's sitting in its box in our living room until we can figure out what to do with it. And we did a TON of research. Lindy was an amazing help at that. It's awesome to have a best friend who just had a baby!

cravings/aversions: I mean, random junk food sounds good at random times, but this is not a new phenomenon.

movement: Nothing yet

sleep: Ugh. Back to waking up early. Uggggggggh.

gender: ? I'm starting to keep track of everyone finding out to calculate the odds. So far it's 2-2.

looking forward to: Finding out the gender. And unrelatedly, formal recruitment is this weekend. Good luck Alpha Phis!

what I miss: ?

worries: We have another appointment tomorrow and I'll be glad to hear the heartbeat again and confirm that there is indeed a baby in there.

milestones: I don't know. 16 weeks seems exciting for some reason.

best moment this week: I did a ring ceremony on Saturday to announce to the collegiates and alumna who were back for Mock Rush, and one of the girls caught it in tape. Stalkers :-p

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...