Wednesday, January 2, 2013

15 Weeks

how far along: 15 weeks

size of baby: Baby G is now the size of an apple, or a navel orange.  I wonder if this is how those celebrities came up with some of those crazy names.

development: Baby G's legs are growing, and it can sense light.  Apparently if I shine a flashlight at my stomach, the baby will move away from it.  Anyone game for trying it??

weight gain: As of today, up 1 pound.  I actually think I look smaller than the 14-week picture I took this weekend.  Or at least I feel smaller again.  Who knows.

symptoms:  A few nights of heartburn.  I tried to pinpoint what might be causing or helping it, but with no luck.  Seems random as of now.


exercise: I started doing a Summer Sanders workout DVD that Lindy gave me, but got interrupted by phone calls and gave up.  Aaaaaaand that's about it.

maternity clothes: No clothes, but I bought a few new bras since the girls are getting pretty massive, and Dillard's was having a sale.

baby gear: We bought a crib!  The one we liked at Pottery Barn has been on sale for a while, and we were worried they would clearance it out, so after going to see it in store, we ordered it.

cravings/aversions: Iced tea...but I think I'm just ready for spring/summer to be here


movement: Nada.

sleep: Less consistent, but not too bad.  I love sleeping in :)

gender: No idea.

looking forward to: Working on the nursery once the crib gets here and we have a few projects done around here to give us room to move things around.

what I miss: Not looking chubby.  I'd like to either have my flatter stomach back or a real bump, please.

worries: ?

milestones: ?

best moment this week: Sleeping in and being lazy at home for a few days has been WONDERFUL.  I finally got the urge to be super productive and clean, and Tommy's been working on our laundry room, but it's been so nice not to travel.  My dad came over yesterday to watch the Rose Bowl, and he brought a lot of my old baby keepsakes.  We had fun matching items to pictures and reading my mom's notes :)

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...