Wednesday, December 19, 2012

13 Weeks

how far along: 13 weeks...that awkward phase where you're not sure which trimester to categorize myself in

size of baby: Baby G is now the size of a peach. Yum, a peach sounds really good...

development: Baby G has fingerprints and its body is finally growing to catch up to its giant head.

weight gain: I was definitely consistently up about 2 pounds for a few days, but yesterday it was back down to where I started.

symptoms: Some nausea and exhaustion. And, I just have to say it, tons of gas. I swear I sound like a teenage boy. Gross.

exercise: No ballet this week, but some rare sunshine so I've gone for a couple of walks in the afternoon

maternity clothes: Nothing new.

baby gear: Lots of pinning and nursery planning (which is super hard with no gender, so I'm just planning two) but no new purchases

cravings/aversions: Not too much this week. My nausea seems to be stabilizing some, but water still tastes bad from my mouth tasting bad, so staying hydrated is tricky.

movement: Can't wait to start feeling it!

sleep: I've been slightly less exhausted. I'm hoping its the 2nd trimester energy burst, but I think it's just from being done with work by 1:00 and some sunshine. I could still sleep from 9-9 if possible--only one more get-up for 2 weeks!

gender: I've been super inspired to plan a boy nursery, but I had a dream I had a girl so who knows?

looking forward to: SLEEPING IN!

what I miss: Well, I've been easing up on forbidding sushi after doing some more research, and Tommy's scotch smelled disGUSting last night, but a beer at the end of the day would be grrrrreat.

worries: Nothing concrete right now

milestones: We're outing ourselves to my dad tonight :)

best moment this week: Baby G's second Nutcracker and an awesome night in the city. I'll have to write a post about the amazing food and hotel we had that night. 

Thank you to The Bump and Babycenter for the wonderful info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...