Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIWW-I said "Brr, it's cold in here!"

So, still struggling to get cute everyday--winter sucks!  (ok, so it's been in the 60s and 70s every day, but it gets chilly at night and I'm cold enough in the morning to not want to wear anything but sweats!)  Oh, and again, enjoy the piles of crap in the background.


 One of my students told me I looked like I was going to a funeral in this...I said, I'm sorry, it's winter and I'm in hibernation.  Tunic from Old Navy this summer, denim skirt from J Crew a few years ago.  Shoes from Ross?


I wore this for a recruitment meeting, because it was at 6:30 and real pants were out of the question.  I <3 my Hunter boots!!!


Sweater from Express a couple of years ago, top from Old Navy this summer--I ordered it in tall, and it was actually suuuuuuper long, so I finally shortened it.  Frye boots.

Old sweater and necklace from Forever 21,  shirt from...Gap?  Black jeans from Target, and Frye boots.


I like this outfit, but I'm not sure what was going on with my hair!  Wrap sweater from J Crew last year, necklace and pants from LOFT,  BCBGirls shoes.


Oops, wore the same pants again.  With the same necklace...I think these were different weeks? Grey sweater from Gap, Tory Burch flats.


I love this sweater.  It's my bff.  Actually, it was super awkward because I wore it shopping at Banana Republic on Black Friday, and it was definitely still for sale.  The woman in front of me in line was buying it. #maybeIshopheretoomuch

 I also love this anchor dress I got on clearance at J Crew this summer. #speakingofplacesIshoptoooften  Grey tights from Target, boot socks from A&F, Frye boots.


Another "I'm cold" outfit.  I think it's time to upgrade my navy blue and white striped top.  #Iweartoomuchnavy #thisshirtmakesmelooklikeahoochiemamaifiraisemyarms

 I also love this dress I found at Old Navy over the summer, and it goes great with my teal cardigan from J Crew.  I think the navy leggings might have been too much, but I'm not sure what other color I'd wear, and there's no wear I'm going bare-legged in this freezing 70-degree weather!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy 

pleated poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...