Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIWW...barely!


Last Wednesday I wore my favorite purple polka dotted pants (from American Eagle on clearance)!!  I wore the above look to work, and changed into the white t-shirt to host a church community group in our home Wednesday evening. J Crew grey shirt, Juicy Couture sweater, and Report shoes, along with the black skinny belt I still don't remember the source of.  I found the white t-shirt on clearance at Gap (or was it Old Navy?) for about $6 a few weeks ago--super comfy!  My favorite part about these pictures is seeing the difference in my hair from the morning to the afternoon.

 


Thursday I felt like being cozy, so I wore this scarf I adore from Target with an old purple t-shirt from Express, American Eagle jeans, and Nine West boots.
 

 
Saturday I went to watch my sorority perform at our school's annual Lip Sync--they rocked it and won the popular vote!!  Way to go ladies!  I've started advising them since I moved back into the area, and I love it.  These women are awesome (and I get to keep wearing Alpha Phi organizational clothing!).  I also tried curls for the first time in about a year, hoping that my hair was finally long enough to do long, loose waves.  This new hairstyle prompted the following choice:


Brunette again!  Inspired by watching Gossip Girl from Episode 1 on Netflix, I wanted to go for  Blair Waldorf brown.  I rocked the new hair to do announcements at church with this amazingly comfy sweatshirt dress from Target, Forever 21 leggings, and my Frye boots.  I can't find the dress online to give you a link, but I did get sidetracked for a while with all of the cute dresses they do have online!


On Monday I finally put together the outfit I talked about in this post.  The skirt is a little boxy on, but super comfy and I love the texture.  The colors in the tweed could go with brown, grey, or black, it just happened that brown tights were the first ones I found without a run in my closet :)

Tuesday I played twinsies with one of my students who also wore these black skinny jeans from Target with a chambray shirt.  #awkward.  At least we accessorized differently!  I love this necklace from Forever 21 I found a few years ago for a big pop of color.


 Finally, today!  I'm pretty impressed that I made it with every day but Friday.  Friday isn't cute anyway, I just wear my coaching polo, a hoodie, and jeans.  I guess if I did my hair it'd be worth taking a picture of, but I rarely do.  Fridays are rough 16-17 hour days with football games, especially away games.  I won't lie that I'm pretty excited to be down to three left!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Seeing you with brown hair is crazy! But I like it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...