Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

No, not to Tommy and I, although we celebrated #2 a few weeks ago by being the fatties that we are and having two dinners out: classy at the Cheesecake Factory and tradition at Red Lobster. Yum.


But I digress.  Today marks Day 1 of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!!!  Last year, I bought some UH-MAZING Frye boots, and this year, I have my eye on these pumps:

source

Don't worry, Tommy, I already pinned them to my Wish List, so feel free to get me an extra Anniversary gift! :)

In honor of Anniversary, here are a bunch of terrible photos of outfits I've put together this summer.  And yes, this is a pretty accurate representation of the number of times I've actually gotten dressed this summer (unless running tights or cheer clothes count).







Don't worry, those are two completely different navy dresses, but that might be the same navy tank-top three different times. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...