Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pinterest Challenge....super late

Yup, it's a week (ish) late, but that's ok.

I've been staring at this picture on Pinterest for weeks (months?) now, and finally decided to go to it with some nail polish, glitter, and a bottle of Elmer's Glue.  Yup.  Classy.

source--not sure of the original, anyone know??

Here's my result:

Why yes, that is Snoop Dog.  I felt like I had to have some kind of drink in my hand, and it was too late in the day for Starbucks.

Oh, and btw, Lauren Conrad just pinned this image recently, so it's obviously cool.

source


Oh, and I follow her blog now too.  I'm not ashamed.  I just blame my husband and his roommate for their obsession with Monday Man Night to watch not Monday Night Football, but the Hills.

Sorry for outing you on the internet, honey.

See what everyone else did for their Pinterest challenges (on time) here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...