Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nerd Alert


No, not that kind!  Although I did eat some Friday night...and Saturday...and possibly this afternoon.  I've been addicted since high school.  Does anyone know of a 12-step program for Nerds...or Goldfish for that matter?  I eat like a small child.  Anyway, I blame the Nerds candy for my current nerdiness today.

Case in point:  Tommy and I are going house-hunting this week.  As we plan out which houses we are going to see, we have realized that this could potentially be an extremely overwhelming process.  If you look at 15-20 houses in two days, how do you remember all of those minute details?



I know, it's genius.  Feel free to print and use the next time you go house-hunting.  You're welcome.  You should see the spreadsheets I make at school :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...